CAO HONG GIANG
Ms. Hong Giang was qualified by the National Office of Intellectual Property as a Trademark and Pattern Attorney. She specializes in Trademark practice with 15 years of experience.
- Bachelor of International Relations – Faculty of International Law of Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam
- Registered Trademark and Patent Attorney (Vietnam)
After graduation from the Academy, Ms. Cao Hong Giang worked as an English teacher in some English education centers and then moved to work for an Intellectual Property Agency where she handled registration of all IP objects including Patents, Industrial designs, Trademarks and Copyrights not only in Vietnam but also in other ASEAN countries.
Joining INVESTIP since 2010, her comprehensive experience allows her to provide clients with legal advice in both Trademark Registration and Prosecution including searching and registration, licensing and assignment, renewal and amendment, appeal and opposition, cancellation and invalidation in Vietnam and other international jurisdictions.
- Vietnam Intellectual Property Association (VIPA)
- ASEAN Intellectual Property Association (AIPA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
Foreign Languages: English