LE THI BICH NGOC
- Bachelor of Laws – Ho Chi Minh Law University
- Bachelor of Business English – Ho Chi Minh Open University
- Certificate of Lawyer Training Course – Judicial Academy
Ms. Le Thi Bich Ngoc graduated from the Faculty of International Law of Ho Chi Minh Law University and also completed the Lawyer Training Course in Judicial Academy.
Before joining INVESTIP, she worked for several law firms along with teaching English at some English centers, which helped her improve her professional qualifications, problem-solving skills, in-depth practice of cases and her ability to communicate in English in an international environment.
At present, she now works for INVESTIP at Trademark Department. She deals with the Trademark matters in searching and registration of Trademarks, licensing and assignment, renewal and amendment of Trademark registrations, appeal, opposition and cancellation in Vietnam and other international jurisdictions.
- Vietnam Intellectual Property Association (VIPA)
- ASEAN Intellectual Property Association (AIPA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
Foreign Languages: English