NGUYEN ANH NGOC
- Bachelor of Law – Hanoi University of Law
- Bachelor of Foreign Language – Hanoi University of Foreign Studies
- Intellectual Property Laws and Expertise Course – National University
- Lawyer Training Course – Judicial Academy
Mr. Anh Ngoc is a Trademark & Patent Attorney and a Lawyer. He has more than 20-year experience of practicing law. He joined INVESTIP in 2000 and he is responsible for the management and development of the branch in Ho Chi Minh city.
Mr. Anh Ngoc has broad experience in many fields of IPR protection, in particular, Copyright, Design, Trademark Registration and Litigation. These include appeal, opposition and cancellation practices before the Vietnamese National Office of Intellectual Property (NOIP). He also has extensive practical experience in providing advices on the franchise, licensing agreement and unfair competition law.
- Vietnam Bar Federation (VBF)
- Hanoi Bar Association (HBA)
- Vietnam Intellectual Property Association (VIPA)
- ASEAN Intellectual Property Association (AIPA)
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- American Chamber of Commerce, Vietnam (AMCHAM)
Foreign Languages: English