NGUYEN TRONG TU
Mr. Nguyen Trong Tu is the lawyer of Hanoi Bar Association and the qualified IP attorney with over 20 years of experience in the area of IP consultancy. Mr. Tu has once worked in INVESTIP 10 years ago and recently re-joined the firm in the post of Deputy General Director to manage both Trademark Department and Litigation Department.
- B.A., Hanoi National University, Faculty of Law
- Certificate of Lawyer, Judicial Academy
- Certificate of qualified IP Attorney
- JPO/IPR Training Course for Lawyers in Tokyo (Japan)
Before re-joining INVESTIP, Mr. Tu was the senior associate and key member of several well-known law firms and IP agents. With over 20 years’ experience, Mr. Tu assisted the leading multinational companies in optimizing their IP portfolios in Vietnam and provided strategic advice in enforcing their IP rights. He mainly focusses on contentious trademark matters and specializes in setting out anti-counterfeiting programs and handling IPRs infringements cases. Mr. Tu is especially experienced in dealing with trademark litigation, domain name disputes and various kinds of unfair competition acts. He also expands his practice to commercial franchise consultancy.
- Vietnam Bar Federation (VBF)
- Hanoi Bar Association (HBA)
- Vietnam Intellectual Property Association (VIPA)