NGUYEN TRONG TU
Mr. Nguyen Trong Tu is the lawyer of Hanoi Bar Association and the qualified IP attorney with over 20 years of experience in the area of IP consultancy. Mr. Tu was one of the key members of INVESTIP 10 years ago and has rejoined the firm in the post of Deputy General Director who manages both Trademark Department and Enforcement Department.
– B.A., Hanoi National University, Faculty of Law Certificate of Lawyer, Judicial Academy Certificate of qualified IP Attorney
– JPO/IPR Training Course for Lawyers in Tokyo (Japan)
Before rejoining INVESTIP, Mr. Tu was the senior associate and key member of several well-known law firms and IP agents. With over 20 years’ experience, Mr. Tu assisted a lot of the leading multinational companies in optimizing their IP portfolios in Vietnam and provided strategic advice in enforcing their IP rights. He mainly focusses on contentious trademark matters and specializes in setting out anti-counterfeiting programs as well as settlement of IPRs infringements cases. Mr. Tu especially has much experience in dealing with litigation cases related to trademark, domain name disputes and various kinds of unfair competition acts. He also expands his practice to commercial franchise consultancy and handling copyright infringements.
– Vietnam Bar Federation (VBF)
– Hanoi Bar Association (HBA)
– Vietnam Intellectual Property Association (VIPA)
Foreign Languages: English