VU THI TINH
- Bachelor of Law – Hanoi Law University
- Lawyer Training Course – Judicial Academy
Ms. Vu Thi Tinh started working in the field of Intellectual Property in 2014, from the position of Team Leader at the Trademark Department at S & B Consulting JSC., (SBLAW). Ms. Vu Thi Tinh is professionally responsible for trademark and copyright in Vietnam. Ms. Tinh is also in charge of establishing rights and maintaining SBLAW’s collective trademark registration projects, certification marks and geographical indications.
Currently, with many years of experience in the field of intellectual property, Ms. Tinh now takes on the following jobs in INVESTIP:
- Implementing projects “Building, managing and developing collective marks, certification marks and geographical indications”;
- Developing a strategy and promote brands for local specialty products.
- Organize training courses to raise awareness about intellectual property for people in localities
- Vietnam Bar Federation (VBF)
- Hanoi Bar Association (HBA)
- Vietnam Intellectual Property Association (VIPA)
- ASEAN Intellectual Property Association (AIPA)
Foreign Languages: English